- Formation of Robicey City for Leather Industries will increase size of production by 40%
- Both Industries are labor intensive.
- Both Industries have high potential to contribute positively and significantly to GDP.
- Multiple Strategic Trade Agreements
- Strategic location of Egypt in the middle of the world
- Size of tourism in Egypt.
Areas where enhancements/development are most needed
- Lack of sufficient trained technicians and specialized workers
- Need of additional capitals investments
- Industries lack adequate links to fashion and formation of Egyptian own fashion.
- Inadequate complains to International Standards
- Need to focus on strategic markets with value added.
- Need to join strategic associations and forums
- Insufficient communications between industry stakeholders
- Increasing Public and Governmental Awareness of the roles of these Industries.
- Developing ICT effective tools and forums for communications between Industries Stakeholders both on a National Level and on an International Level.
- Training of Trainers with focus on the following key areas:
- Importance of having feedback loops: From profit to investment capital, from customers to production of new products.
- Fashion and creation of Egyptian Fashion Centers
- Environmental requirements
- International Standards and Requirements of new markets.
- New marketing strategies and Skills.
- Penetrating new markets with new products and vertical investment in industries.